This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Optometrist to join as a Joint Venture Partner at Specsavers Wagga Wagga, NSW.
About the role:
In partnership with the Retail Joint Venture Partner, be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers store, whilst leading your team to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Back-office administrative support from our Port Melbourne Support Office team, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- The power of Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- An annual combined marketing fund of more than $60 million
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Guaranteed annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
About the store:
Opened in May 2008, Specsavers Wagga Wagga is located in the Wagga Wagga Marketplace offering over 70 specialty stores and anchored by Woolworths and Big W.
Wagga Wagga Marketplace is a well-established sub-regional Shopping Centre located on Baylis Street in the heart of Wagga Wagga.
Specsavers Wagga Wagga is a 5-test room store with 9 dispense points and a dedicated Audiology room with market-leading equipment, including OCT and over 1100 frames available.
This store will be a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative,
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com