Specsavers have an amazing opportunity for an Optometrist looking to accelerate their career by becoming a Joint Venture Partner within our Winthrop store.
Situated only 25 minutes from Perth’s CBD, Winthrop is a southern suburb of Perth. The town is a safe and quiet suburb and nice place to live. Winthrop has access to plenty of parks, close to amenities and a great shopping centre.
Winthrop Specsavers is conveniently located in Winthrop Village Shopping Mall. The store itself is 120sqm in size with 2 optical test rooms, 4 dispense desks, 1000+ frames on display, and state of the art equipment including OCT.
This store demographic would offer the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to experience a variety of pathology and make positive impact in their local community.
As a Specsavers Joint Venture Partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
Specsavers have successfully achieved the ‘Great Place to Work’ accreditation. We strive for the highest professional and clinical standards and provide unrivalled support, development and career plans.
The following key benefits will be offered to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on M +61 (0) 478 201 057 or E email@example.com