Due to exciting growth along with number of upcoming expansions, Specsavers have opened several new Optometrist opportunities across Melbourne.
About the roles:
- Roster agreed in advance so you can plan your personal life
- Place you in one store where you won’t be moved around
- Flexible working options such as part-time, fixed term or locum work
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progression – including pathway to Partnership
- Give you access to the latest technology and equipment (including OCT in every store)
- Competitive salary packages on offer – including PII, AHPRA, CPD allowance and bonuses and incentives
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about what opportunities are available, contact Leah Coulter on +61 (0) 2978 3450 or email Leah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us.