Looking for a role in a location that can offer a relaxed coastal lifestyle with all the amenities of a big city?
Our Specsavers store at the Willows Shopping Centre in Townsville, has just completed an expansion and are looking for an additional Optometrist to join their team!
About the role:
- Extremely attractive salary package of $175,000 on offer – dependent on experience
- The store has recently undergone a refit and expansion, boasting 5 test rooms and market leading equipment, including OCT free of charge for patients
- Work with a friendly team, including supportive retail staff who will manage front of house, allowing you to focus on Optometry
- Rotating roster with one weekend day required
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Ruby Lewis on +61 (4) 4788 9110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email email@example.com
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn an easy $5k through our Refer a Friend bonus