Due to an exciting upcoming expansion Specsavers Edwardstown are currently seeking an Optometrist to join their team.
About the role:
- Flexible roster – will include Saturdays
- Engaged and experienced team
- 5 – test room store with market leading technology – including OCT
- Varied patient demographic with particular focus in cataracts/glaucoma
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
About the store:
Under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all permanent store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 1 free pair of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email email@example.com
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us.