Specsavers Sale are looking for a highly patient focused and attentive Optometrist to join their 3 test room store!
About the role/store:
- Wide and varied patient demographic – generally see the elderly and therapeutics
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Highly lucrative salary packaging – offering up to $135,000 package, plus CPD, AHPRA and PII
- Opportunities for full time, part time (3 days) or fixed term contract options
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Krystle Lee on 0404 318 660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.