Specsavers Emerald are currently on the lookout for an Optometrist to join their team.
Our Emerald store prides itself on it’s wonderful team, who work closely together to provide excellent customer service.
The hub of the Central QLD Highlands – Emerald has all the amenities of a big city, with a laid back, community feel.
- $200,000 package including a $30K sign on bonus and relocation support!
- The opportunity to mentor graduates and final year optometry students
- Social and welcoming team to help you settle into the community
- Work with a mixed demographic including pathology
- Experienced retail support team
- Extremely loyal patient database
- 2-test room store with state of the art equipment – including OCT
- Rapidly growing small city located in the Central Highlands region of Queensland
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Leah Coulter on +61 (4) 2978 3 450 or email leah.coulterspecsavers.com
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email email@example.com