Specsavers has an exciting new coastal location in Port Lincoln and we are looking for an experienced Optometrist to take the next step in their career.
Why Port Lincoln?
- Beautiful coastline walks with views of the cliffs, national parks and year around marine animals (sealions & sharks)
- New store with 2-test room store with state of the art equipment – including OCT
- Flexible roster with 6, 12 or 24 month contract available
- Relocation support available
- Mentorship of graduates and final year optometry students
- Work with a mixed demographic including pathology
- All the amenities of a big city but the relaxed lifestyle of a coastal town
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
Not sure if partnership is right for you? Why not try before you buy?
For a confidential chat about this partnership opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email email@example.com
For a confidential chat about this employment opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on 0437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org