Optometrist opportunity – Specsavers Sale, VIC
Specsavers Sale which was opened in 2010 is seeking an experienced optometrist with a strong relationship building focus. Sale is a beautiful coastal town that is situated in the middle of everything, beach’s including a 28 minute drive from store to the beautiful 90 mile beach coast line and a two hour drive to Mt Hotham in Ski season!
About the store and role:
- Great store to develop your clinical skills
- Work alongside an Optometry partner with 30 years experience & other experienced Optometrist
- Regional full scope Optometry with high levels of Opthal co-management
- Travel expenses covered & or Accommodation available if required – (even if travelling from Melbourne everyday)
- Potential scenic change from the hustle & bustle of Melbourne
- The store requires an optometrist on a full time or part time basis if preferred, standard hours are 8:30am-5:00pm & can be reduced or changed to suit your schedule or travel.
- The store has a loyal customer base & are more focused on patient care & rapport building with their clients then sales targets.
- Specsavers Sale has 3 test rooms and is supported by an experienced and welcoming retail team!
- They are not strict on testing times & you have the ability to extend to 30 minute testing to ensure you can build a strong relationship with your client whilst ensuring quality eye care.
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Ruby Lewis on +61 (4) 4788 9110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email email@example.com
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn up to $15k through our Refer a Friend bonus