Specsavers Shellharbour & Warilla has an opportunity for an optometrist to join their patient focused and friendly team.
About the store and role:
- Flexible roster on offer with the store being able to accommodation part-time or full-time
- Roster will require you to work across weekdays and one weekend day.
- Attractive salary package on offer
- You will be working across our 4-test room Shellharbour practice & 3-test room Warilla practice
- Both practices have fully automated equipment including OCT and HFA3 and specialise in Ortho-K
- Offers a supportive learning environment with ongoing career development.
- You would be working alongside an experienced retail dispensing team with a strong focus on the patient care.
- Store has a loyal patient base due to their strong community focus.
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on 0437 840 749 or email email@example.com