Optometrist Opportunity – Specsavers Stawell & Horsham, VIC
Our team at Stawell and Horsham, are seeking a full or part time optometrist to join their friendly team! Only 20 minutes drive from Halls Gap, the historic gold mining town of Stawell is the closest major town to the Grampians (Gariwerd) National Park. Stawell is a nature lovers dream, with multiple national parks and the Grampians Rail Trail only a stones throw away. The centre of town offer all the amenities you could ever need, including cafes and even a new Microbrewery.
About the role:
- Competitive salary package, relocation allowance and bonuses!
- Full-time opportunity, however part time will also be considered
- Stawell is a 1 test room store with fully automated equipment, including OCT
- Travel to Horsham once a week will be required. This is a unique opportunity to work across two stores, run by the same directors.
- Work with a friendly, long standing and caring team. Stawell and Horsham foster a great team culture
- The team prides themselves as being customer focused with 7 Customer Service Industry awards!
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand
- We are on a continual mission to transform eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection
- Specsavers optometrists are picking up 90% of avoidable blindness in the community
- Proud to have well and truly reached 700,000 KeepSight registrations
- Our stores have a 93% Glaucoma detection rate
- 1 in 5 kids are on Myopia management
- Specsavers is proud to announce we’re the 8th best place to work in Australia in 2023, and have been an accredited ‘Great Place to Work’ organisation for the past three years
- Since 2011, Specsavers has donated $7.8 million dollars to The Fred Hollows Foundation to help fund vital projects that improve the delivery of eye health services, strengthen health systems, and build a workforce for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to help end avoidable blindness
For a confidential chat, contact Leah Coulter on +61 (0) 42978 3450 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to see what a Day in the life of a Specsavers Optom looks like.
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email email@example.com
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn up to $15k through our Refer a Friend bonus