Exciting opportunity for a community minded optometrist to join the Specsavers family within a large team in a full-time position. With 3 stores in close vicinity, you will have the opportunity to work across the three stores all of which are known as a great place to learn and develop yourself as an Optometrist or help provide mentorship to growing Optometrists.
About the store and role:
- Flexible roster – due to it being a large team, there is the ability to swap shifts or get coverage. Only one weekend day is required.
- Each store is decked out with market leading technology, including OCT
- Excellent opportunities for further career development and progression
- Warm, welcoming and experienced team
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Ruby Lewis on +61 (4) 4788 9110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email email@example.com
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn an easy $5k through our Refer a Friend bonus