Exciting opportunity to join the Specsavers team in the Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre.
About the store and role:
- Full-time position (may consider part-time for the right person)
- Market leading equipment including OCT
- Excellent opportunities for ongoing professional development
- Warm and welcoming team
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email email@example.com
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.