Join the friendly and welcoming team at Specsavers New Plymouth, known in their community for delivering the highest quality patient care!
New Plymouth is situated on the west coast of New Zealand’s North Island and is known for its coastal walkway, stretching from Bell Block to Port Tarana, and its breathtaking views of Mt Taranaki.
The city has a world-class arts scene with two superb galleries as well as a growing café and restaurant scene. With a vibrant nightlife scene and urban centres, a multitude of gardens and parks and some of the country’s finest surfing beaches, it’s easy to see why so many people choose to call New Plymouth home!
Specsavers New Plymouth opened in 2009, is 270sqm in size and offers, a 1176 frame count, 6 Optical test rooms, a dedicated Audiology room, 13 dispense desks, a staff office and staff room and state of the art equipment including OCT.
With a 1/3 shareholding structure; this store demographic would offer the successful candidates an amazing opportunity to experience a variety of pathology and really make positive impact in their local community.
Don’t live near New Plymouth, no worries! Relocation support is available to help make your move stress free!
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Kimberley Forbes on M +61 (0) 429 566 846 or E firstname.lastname@example.org