Specsavers Wagga Wagga has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Optometrist looking to take the next step in their career.
Why Wagga Wagga?
- Relocation support available
- Mentorship of graduates and final year optometry students
- Varied patient demographic including therapeutics, foreign body removals, paediatrics and contact lenses
- Experienced retail support team
- 4 Optical test rooms and 1 dedicated Audiology room with state-of-the-art equipment – including OCT, Medmont topographer, Welch Allyn Spot Screener, prism bar, maddox wing, keeler portable slit lamp, RAAF rule, domiciliary chart, Perkins tonometer, Algar brush, City Colour vision test and RGP fitting set for irregular corneas
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
This store will be a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on M +61 (0) 478 201 057 or E email@example.com
If you are a final year student or recent graduate, please contact your Graduate Recruitment Consultant or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you aren’t looking but know someone who is, you could earn up to $15k through our Refer a Friend bonus
Interested in partnership? Why not try before you buy!
Full time permanent or 12-24-month fixed term will be discussed for the right candidate