Our Specsavers Rockingham is growing and looking to have a patient focused Optometrist to join their team.
About the role:
- Flexible roster with full-time or part-time position on offer
- Competitive salary – including CPD, AHPRA and PI insurance
- Excellent support for ongoing career development
About the store:
- Work across two stores at Rockingham & Kwinana
- Rockingham is currently a smooth running 5 test room practice
- Market leading technology including automated equipment, OCT and HFA3
- Highly trained and patient-focused retail team whilst all being supported by our partnership team in-store
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Maddy Curran today on 03 9091 8932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand –and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose –to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology –then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers