Specsavers Chadstone are currently sourcing for an experienced Optometrist to join their dynamic and vibrant team! Situated centrally in Chadstone Shopping Centre, this busy store would be a great opportunity to further develop your Optometry career.
About the role:
- Part time permanent vacancy – 2 weekend days (Saturday or Sunday)
- 20 min testing
- Attractive salary – including CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Work with market leading technology – including OCT
- Excellent progression and development opportunities
About the store:
- 4 test room store – with a supportive and experienced retail team
- Diverse, multicultural demographic
- Late night trading on Thursday and Friday
- On site parking
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Remember -we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For more information contact: Krystle Lee on 0404 318 660 or email Krystle.email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.