Specsavers Brighton are looking for a personable and attentive Optometrist to be a part of their high performing and dynamic team on a part time, fixed term basis.
About the role:
- Part time (2-3 days), 6 month fixed term role
- No late nights, some weekends expected
- Excellent salary package – APHRA registration, CPD and PII
- 25 min testing
About the store:
- 2 test room store
- Great relationships with local Ophthalmologists, whilst partnering with a highly professional Retail/Dispensing team
- Well informed and varied demographic
This store is a star performer under our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Krystle Lee today on +61 (0) 04 318 660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.