Are you an experienced optometrist looking for a new opportunity? Our Fairfield clinic is currently seeking a dedicated, friendly and professional optometrist to join their vibrant team. We are looking for regular days of Monday, Friday and Saturday each week.
About the role:
- Attractive salary package – including bonuses, CPD allowance, AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity insurance
- Work with state-of-the-art market leading technology including OCT
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
- Work with a varied patient demographic with a high focus on pathology cases
About the store:
- The store itself is situated in the Neeta City Shopping Centre Fairfield, only an hour southwest of Sydney CBD, making it easily accessible to all by road and public transport
- This role will provide you with a fantastic working environment with state of the art equipment and a supportive team of Optometrists and dedicated retail staff
- By joining Specsavers Fairfield, you will become part of a team who values a good work/life balance, making your day rewarding and more enjoyable at the same time
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.