Specsavers Kalamunda are currently on the lookout for a customer focused optometrist to join their team on a full-time or part-time basis.
About the role:
- Flexible on roster with some weekend availability needed
- Work with market leading technology, including OCT
- Become a part of a great team with a supportive team culture
- Work with a full range of patient demographics, including regular pathology
- Attractive salary package on offer
About the store:
- Located within Kalamunda Central with 2 fully equipped testing room and OCT
- Just a short 30 min drive from Perth CBD, Kalamunda is within easy reach to the city whilst offering a small-town lifestyle. With vineyards and breathtaking views from the Darling Scarp so you will never run out of places to explore.
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Don’t miss this opportunity – for more information, contact Maddy today on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.