Specsavers Merrylands are currently offering a fantastic opportunity for either a full-time or part-time optometrist to join their store.
About the role:
- Flexible working roster with one weekend day included
- Attractive salary package
- The store has the latest equipment including OCT and Humphries HAF3
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
- Work with a varied patient demographic including regular pathology
About the store:
- Located within the Stockland Merrylands Shopping Centre, this 2-test room clinic utilises 5 dispense desks and 1 pre-test room
- Each testing room is equipped with state-of-the-art technology including OCT and Humphries Matrix
- You will be supported by an experienced team who all focus on the patient needs
Remember – we have a Refer a Friend cash bonus for any optometrist we place in a locum or full-time position who isn’t known to us, and you can also refer yourself.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Madeleine Curran on +61 (0) 437 840 749 or email email@example.com
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.