Help us find Partner In Development (PID) candidates for vacancies in Western Australia and New Zealand.
Refer and you could earn $1,000
If you think Specsavers is a great place to work and you know someone who believes in providing exceptional customer service and would be interested in being part of our mission to transform eye health, we’d like to hear from you.
The Partner Recruitment team is calling all partners to help us find driven and passionate retail talent whom you identify as a great candidate to join Specsavers and the Partner In Development (PID) program, and fill vacancies available in Western Australia and New Zealand.
The PID program is focused on recruiting talented and experienced retailers and developing them to become a Specsavers Retail Partner over the course of 9-12 months. Retail professionals may be well connected within their community and could be your local Kmart store manager or other retail chain managers within your local shopping centre, with high level management or business experience, or a passion for healthcare and leading a team.
For a limited time only there is a $1,000 incentive on offer to Partners for successful referrals to the PID program. You can help by following these simple steps:
• Consider someone within your network with exceptional retail experience working externally from Specsavers whom you think would make a great partner.
• The candidate must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to Western Australia or New Zealand.
• Speak to your contact to find out if they have an interest in a career at Specsavers and would be interested in our ‘Partner in Development’ (PID) program. Direct them to the PID website, www.pidanz.com to find out more.
• With the candidate’s consent, make an initial introduction with Maria Savva, Partner Recruitment Consultant, by providing the candidate’s name and contact details.
Terms and Conditions
• The Refer a Friend (RAF) incentive is only valid until 31 May 2022 (referral must be made
by this date).
• Candidates must sign a PID contract and commence in the Partner In Development role
for the referrer to qualify for the $1,000 incentive.
• $1000 is a gross amount subject to tax/super.
• The limited time PID Referral incentive is independent from the ongoing RAF offer for
referring a new JVP.
• Partners who refer a candidate for the PID Referral incentive would not qualify for the
ongoing RAF offer for referring a new JVP