Find out how to refer, who is eligible, and what the financial incentives are!
If you think Specsavers is a great place to work and you know someone who believes in providing best value eye care, exceeding the customer’s expectations and who would like to be part of our mission to transform eye health, then you could earn a Refer a Friend bonus by following these simple steps:
- Think about whether you know anyone internal or external to Specsavers who you think would make a great employee or store partner.
- Speak to your contact to find out if they have an interest in a career at Specsavers.
- Whether they are an optometrist, store manager, dispenser or optical retailer, all you need to do is make the initial introduction (with the candidate’s consent) as follows:
- Refer an optometrist for partnership and be rewarded with up to $50,000* for a joint venture partnership placement.
- Refer a retailer or dispenser for partnership and be rewarded with up to $25,000* for a joint venture partnership placement.
- Refer a retail manager for the Partner In Development program and be rewarded with up to $3,000* for a joint venture partnership placement.
- Refer an optometrist for full-time, part-time or locum employment and receive up to $5,000* in bonuses.
- Refer a retailer or dispenser for full-time or part-time employment and receive up to $2,000* in bonuses.
- Refer an eligible overseas qualified optometrist to Specsavers’ OCANZ Support team and receive up to $5,000* for full-time placements.
Ready to start referring and earning?
Contact the Specsavers Recruitment Services team at email@example.com or the Partner Recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss full terms and conditions.
*Terms and conditions apply