This exciting opportunity is for an experienced retailer/dispenser to join as a joint venture partner at our Wellington CBD store in New Zealand.
About the role:
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced retailer/dispenser who understands what it takes to lead and motivate a team. You will have a passion for delivering high-quality clinical care and customer service.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Back-office administrative support from our Port Melbourne Support Office team, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- The power of Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- An annual combined marketing fund of more than $60 million
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Guaranteed annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
About the store:
- Specsavers Wellington is located within the heart of the CBD. The store is 123 sqm in size and utilizes 5 dispense desks, 3 fully equipped testing rooms with OCT and has over 960 frames on display.
- Wellington is the capital city of New Zealand and the largest city on the North Island. It combines big city culture with small-town charm, and its compact city centre means most Wellington attractions are within walking distance.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.
If you’re concerned at the 50% undiagnosed glaucoma cohort and the under-indexing of diabetic retinopathy screenings; if you’re worried that available in-store technology isn’t being used on every patient due to extra fees and charges; and if you’re alarmed at the under-investment in professional dispensing programs and technology – then we urge you to talk to us about how you can make a genuine impact at Specsavers.