Specsavers are currently on the lookout for an experienced retailer/dispenser to join us as a Joint Venture partner in our Specsavers store in Kalamunda, WA
About the role:
In partnership with the Optometrist Joint Venture Partner, be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers store, whilst leading your team to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Back-office administrative support from our Port Melbourne Support Office team, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- The power of Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- An annual combined marketing fund of more than $60 million
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Guaranteed annual leave and access to exclusive well-being workshops
About the store:
- Specsavers Kalamunda is located within Kalamunda Central which houses over 35 specialty stores. The store itself is 65 sqm in size with 2 dispense desks, 1 fully equipped testing room with OCT, over 1000 frames on display and dedicated staff room.
- Just a short 30 min drive from Perth CBD, Kalamunda is within easy reach to the city whilst offering a small town lifestyle. With vineyards and breathtaking views from the Darling Scarp so you will never run out of places to explore.
This opportunity is not to be missed. For more information, contact Marie Stewart on +61(0)408 084 134 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a clear mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our equipment and technology strategies, our close working relationships with key eye health stakeholders, and our major investments into optometry advancement and dispensing qualifications all contribute to a singular purpose – to transform the eye health of Australians and New Zealanders.