Specsavers have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Retailer who understands what it takes to lead and motivate a team. This rare partnership opportunity is for a dynamic Retail Leader to join our friendly team of 19 at Specsavers Box Hill as a Joint Venture Partner.
Situated only 14km east of Melbourne CBD, Box Hill offers a perfect blend of suburban charm and city convenience. With its vibrant shopping precincts, excellent transport links, and numerous recreational amenities, Box Hill offers a dynamic lifestyle within easy reach of the city.
Our Box Hill store, which is conveniently located in Box Hill Central, boasts a generous 235sqm with 5 Optical test rooms, a dedicated Audiology room, 9 dispense points, over 1000 frames on display and state of the art equipment including OCT.
With a 50% Shareholding on offer, this store demographic would offer the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to experience a variety of pathology and really make positive impact in the local community.
Specsavers have successfully achieved the ‘Great Place to Work’ accreditation. We strive for the highest professional and clinical standards and provide unrivaled support, development and career plans.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
This store is star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Two free pairs of glasses each year
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on M +61 (0) 478 201 057 or E email@example.com