Specsavers Altona North have a rare and exciting opportunity for a friendly and engaging Retail Supervisor to lead their retail team.
We are seeking a passionate leader who prides themselves on building meaningful relationships and goes above and beyond with all customer and stakeholder interactions. Alternatively, If you are an Optical Assistant/Dispenser interested in progressing your career to a leadership role we would love to hear from you.
Specsavers is a leading International Optical retailer with over 35,000 employee’s working across 12 countries. We are a multi award winning company and we place service and value are at the core of what we pride ourselves on.
Our Culture and Values are what makes us stand apart from our competitors and due to our continued growth, we are seeking a highly motivated and inspirational Retail Supervisor to join our Altona North store.
To be considered for this role you must be passionate about retail and can see themselves as making a career out of working in the Optical Industry.
What’s Your Day Job look Like:
- Coach and develop a large retail team of 10+
- Manage the day to day operations of the store and be that front of house support
- Assisting the retail team with pre testing, customer service and dispensing.
- Implementing roster changes
- Training and developing the retail team
- Ensure our team deliver exceptional customer service
- Able to meet and exceed KPI targets
- Support the Retail Director in:
- Complaint Resolution
- Performance Discussions
- Maintenance of Store Presentation Standards and Stock Management
What Experience Are We Looking For:
- Previous Management experience in the optical industry
- Ability to Role Model Specsavers Behaviours and Values
- Experience in coaching and developing a team
- Work under pressure along with being able to delegate effectively
Great Place to Work Entitlements:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer Leave
- 2 Free pairs of glasses
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- Provide leading industry technical training
- Flexible roster for work / life balance
- An in-depth on boarding and training program, that will continue throughout your career
- Career development and advancement opportunities i.e. cert IV in dispensing and pathway a program developed to give you the tools to own your own store
How to apply:
If you want a meaningful role in which you can make a long-term impact, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
*Please note due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted. We thank you in advanced for your interest in Specsavers*