Specsavers are currently on the lookout for an experienced Retailer/Dispenser to join us as a Joint Venture Partner in our Specsavers Cheltenham stores.
About the role:
In partnership with the existing Joint Venture Partner, be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers store, whilst leading your team to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Back-office administrative support from our Port Melbourne Support Office team, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- The power of Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- An annual combined marketing fund of more than $60 million
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Guaranteed annual leave and access to exclusive well-being workshops
About the store:
Cheltenham is 18 km south-south-east of Melbourne’s central business district located near the Bayside of Melbourne. Cheltenham is family friendly, close to transport and the Nepean Highway making travelling through Melbourne easy! If you are passionate about golf, there are 5 popular golf courses to choose from.
Specsavers Cheltenham is located in the busy Westfield Southland shopping centre with over 400 retailers. Specsavers Cheltenham opened in 2008 and has 7 test rooms, 15 dispense desks, audiology and pre-testing across the 2 stores.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email email@example.com
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%