This is a rare opportunity to be a JVP across two stores. Parabanks and Hollywood are located in the heart of Salisbury 25km north of Adelaide. The Parabanks store is located within Parabanks Shopping Centre and is anchored by Big W, Woolworths and Coles with the Salisbury train & bus interchange only a short two-minute walk. The Hollywood store is located within Hollywood plaza which is anchored by Target, Coles and Woolworths.
About the stores/opportunity:
In partnership with the existing experienced and dedicated Joint Venture Partners, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers stores, whilst leading your teams to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
- The stores contain 14 dispensing desks, have over 2200 frames on display and boasts state of the art OCT technology.
- The stores opened in 2008
- The Parabanks store expanded from a single-test room to a 3-test room store in 2018 and has a dedicated audiology room
- The Hollywood store has 3 test rooms with a dual-purpose optometry/audiology room
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Marie Stewart on +61 (0) 408 084 134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org