Join our fantastic, and friendly team of Retailers at Specsavers St Ives. Specsavers are currently on the lookout for a passionate Retailer to join as a Joint Venture Partner at our established store in St Ives.
St Ives is located 18 km’s north of the Sydney Central Business District. St Ives is a suburb on the Upper North Shore of Sydney. It’s a suburb where you’ll find plenty of established families, making it a great suburb to raise children. St Ives is known for its national parks, elegant streets and rural undertones, which adds to the sense of tranquillity.
St Ives Specsavers is conveniently located nearby St Ives Shopping Village, Woolworths and public parking. The store itself is 168sqm in size with 3 Optical test rooms, 1 dedicated Audiology room, 7 dispense points, over 1100 frames on display, and state of the art equipment including OCT.
This store demographic would offer the successful candidate an amazing opportunity to experience a variety of pathology and really make positive impact in the local community.
As a Specsavers joint venture partner, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
This store will be a star performer under the ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Carly Parkinson on M +61 (0) 478 201 057 or E firstname.lastname@example.org