A unique opportunity to own and work across two businesses in Auckland NZ. An opportunity like this does not present very often!
Auckland is a major city in New Zealand’s North Island, situated around 2 large harbours, lined with super yachts, cafes and bars. the city offers an exhilarating mix of natural wonders and urban adventures. Be apart of this great community
About the stores/opportunity:
In partnership with the existing Joint Venture Partners, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers stores, whilst leading your teams to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
- St Lukes Opened in 2009. Mt Roskill opened in 2019
- Mt Roskill also offers audiology services to the community
- 5 test rooms across the two stores
- 10 dispense points across both stores
- 2280 frame count across the two stores
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Maria Savva on +61 (0) 401 353 587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org