This exciting opportunity is for an experienced Retailer / Dispenser to become a Joint Venture Partner across three Sydney CBD stores!
Sydney is one of the world’s most vibrant cities and is a gateway to the rest of Australia, best known for its Sydney Opera House, the renowned Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port, the Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Gardens. From iconic beaches to public gardens and stunning architecture, markets and a lively restaurant scene, Sydney has it all! In less than a 10-minute drive you’ll be amongst all the dining and entertainment that metro Sydney has to offer. If you love the great outdoors a day trip to the breathtaking Blue Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Listed National Park, is a must!
About the stores/opportunity:
At Specsavers we are proud to have achieved market leadership as Australia’s number one optical retailer. What’s on offer? A once in a lifetime Retailer/Dispenser Joint Venture Partnership opportunity to be part of a great team and own and work across three practices in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
- Administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and quarterly BAS
- Specsavers’ market-leading brand driving customers to your store
- A market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to your share of store profits
- Annual leave and access to exclusive wellbeing workshops
Specsavers have successfully achieved the ‘Great Place to Work’ accreditation. We strive for the highest professional and clinical standards and provide unrivalled support, development and career plans.
The following key benefits will be offered to all store team members:
- Birthday leave
- Volunteer leave
- Access to Specsavers Perks staff discount program
- 30% off glasses voucher for family and friends each year
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Kimberley Forbes on M +61 (0) 429 566 846 or E firstname.lastname@example.org