A unique opportunity to own and work in your own business! Marrickville is located 7 km south-west of the Sydney CBD. The inner west has seen one of the largest housing and population growths in the past 4 years and has become Sydney’s most desired places to live for young couples, families and first-time homeowners.
About the store/opportunity:
In partnership with the existing Joint Venture Partners, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Specsavers stores, whilst leading your teams to provide customers with the highest standards of service and eye care.
The store itself is situated in the newly expanded Marrickville Metro shopping complex. The Centre boasts a brand-new food and restaurant precinct with 12 new restaurants and offers late night dining.
The new urban and modern feel of the Centre is attributed to its iconic wall murals, graffiti and street art showcased throughout and it’s anchored by major retail drawcards Woolworths, Coles, Aldi, Kmart and 3 of the top 4 Australian Banks. The Centre also offers facilities for pet owners, free parking, and a 24hr gym.
- The store opened in 2013
- Offers 2 Optical test rooms, 4 dispense points with OCT machines and the latest Humphrey VF machine
- Over 1090 frames on display
- The store is pre-approved for Audiology creating a potential for store expansion or relocation
Why choose Specsavers?
- Specsavers are rated the market leader for eye tests, and the retailer of choice for contact lenses in Australia and New Zealand.
- We are on a continual mission to transforming eye health by: eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, including Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention and early detection.
- In 2021, we are detecting glaucoma in 1.43% of our patients, nearly matching the reported national prevalence rate of 1.5%
- Proud to have well and truly reached 200,000 KeepSight registrations
- In April 2021, Specsavers had surpassed their target of registering 200,000 patients for their KeepSight initiative, with 80% of KeepSight registered patients who were due for their eye test attending on time
- We are continuously working to reduce the 50% of people with diabetes who do not receive regular eye checks
- We estimate our Optometrists have reduced the level of undiagnosed glaucoma among our patients by at least 60%
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, contact Kimberley Forbes on +61 (0) 429 566 846 or email email@example.com