With Specsavers continuing to grow, our Support Office is looking to add to our mobile optometry team to service our Newcastle stores.
About the Role:
- Drive In Drive out position across varied Newcastle stores
- Experience diverse demographic of patients
- Fantastic salary package including benefits and dedicated consultant for your diary
About the Stores:
- Work across 9 different stores in Newcastle
- Each store having state of the art equipment including Oculo and OCT
- Dedicated and professional staff who are passionate about providing exceptional health care
At Specsavers, we are passionate about our ‘Specsavers: The Place to Work’ initiative, offering the following key benefits to all store team members:
- 5 Weeks annual leave
- Continuous support towards your ongoing professional development
- Professional Registration and CPD allowance
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health.
For further details on this exciting new opportunity please call Cindy Marshall on 0450 609 872 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform eye health with Specsavers
Specsavers is on a continual mission to transform eye health in Australia and New Zealand – and we would like you to join us on that mission. Our Transforming Eye Health Strategy is focused on eliminating preventable vision loss and blindness, particularly with diseases such as Glaucoma and Diabetes, through improved prevention, early detection and co-management.
In 2019, we trebled the number of patients we referred for glaucoma and doubled our referrals to support services such as Glaucoma Australia. Our rollout of OCT in every store has resulted in 2.8 million OCT scans conducted and 300,000 visual field tests performed. We are now detecting glaucoma in 1.3% of our patients, which is just below the reported population prevalence of 1.5%. We’ve also launched Keepsight, Australia’s first national diabetic recall program, and registered more than 65,000 Australians, engaging them in regular diabetes eye checks.
If you’re looking to make a genuine impact, and deliver patient-centric, evidence-based preventative eye care and work collaboratively to manage health outcomes, then we urge you to talk to us about how you can join the mission to transform eye health