New Zealand still remains one of the world’s greatest locations to live. With the incredible unspoiled scenery, there are some of the most diverse environments on earth, from rain forests to mountains, lakes, beaches, glaciers and even volcanoes.
The country is renowned for its four distinct seasons, spectacular scenery and world class activities and attractions. Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie, food or wine connoisseur, skier or snowboarder, fisherman or enjoy hiking – there is something for everyone. Any time of year is a pleasant time to explore this country’s amazing wonders.
At Specsavers NZ we have seen a drastic increase in our growth, and we are the market leaders within optometry in NZ. Specsavers are now looking for permanent optometrists.
With growth, there is opportunity and we are currently on the lookout for experienced optometrists to join us in the following stores:
- Botany (part-time)
- Hamilton CBD
- Lower Hutt
- Riccarton Westfield
- Wellington CBD
What’s on offer?
- Work in a brand new clinic, with a team that has the knowledge and experience to support you.
- Work with the latest technology, including an OCT (now in every New Zealand Specsavers store)
- Further develop your clinical skills and practise within a setting that sees a variety of pathology cases.
- Be rewarded and valued by a team that collaboratively work together.
- Career progression, with the possibility of partnership within 2–3 years.
To see how Specsavers can feature in your future, contact Chris Rickard on +64 27 579 5499 or email@example.com