Do you dream about becoming your own boss? Ever wondered what it would be like to be rewarded for your hard work and investment? Are you a motivated retail leader, looking for that next step in your career? If so, Specsavers may have exactly what you have been waiting for.
Specsavers are seeking expressions of interest from true leaders and customer focused retailers to take part in our Partner in Development Program (PID). This program is designed to take you on a journey from being a retailer leader to becoming a successful business owner.
Being involved in the PID program, you will be developed to take on a Joint Venture Partnership (JVP) at Specsavers. JVP is at the heart of everything we do, from the provision of the highest quality lens and frame products to award winning support services and marketing campaigns; the strength of the Specsavers business model has translated into healthy profits for our store partners.
The Partner in Development Program is as follows:
- 12 – 15-month training program in multiple host stores to give you the tools required to be a successful Specsavers Partner
- Relevant Optics, Retail and Business training
- Opportunity to run your own Specsavers store in partnership with an Optometrist
- You will receive a competitive salary during the program as well as a great support system and continuous mentoring
- Upon becoming a partner not only will you earn potential profits from store, but you will also be paid a guaranteed annual salary and receive continuous support from the business
What we look for from you:
- Experience as a retail manager with demonstrated success in driving a business and team
- Ability to deliver world-class customer service
- You are a leader who inspires your people to be the best they can be
- Proven experience in generating strong business results in a high-volume environment
- Must be geo-flexible across metro and greater metro Sydney for training purposes
Opportunities like this do not come up all that often, so apply today by contacting Amanda La Ferla on email@example.com