Learn all you need to know about optical retailing and develop all the skills required to become a business owner within your own Specsavers store
Through the Partner in Development (PID) program, you will be developed to take on a Joint Venture Partnership (JVP) at Specsavers, a co-owner in your own business. Partnership is at the heart of everything we do, from the provision of the highest quality lens and frame products to award-winning support services and marketing campaigns; the strength of the Specsavers business model has translated into great value for our customers and healthy profits for our store partners.
The Partner In Development Program involves:
- A 6-9-month training program in a host store to give you the tools required to be a successful Specsavers partner
- Relevant optics, retail and business training
- The ultimate opportunity to run your own Specsavers store in partnership with an optometrist
- An attractive salary of $90,000 + Super during the training program as well as a great support system and continuous mentoring
- Also, when you become a partner you will not only earn potential profits from the store, but you will receive, like all Specsavers JVPs, a guaranteed annual salary and continuous support from the business.
What we look for from you:
- Experience as a retail manager with demonstrated success in driving a business and team
- Ability to deliver world-class customer service
- You are a leader who inspires your people to be the best they can be
- Proven experience in generating strong business results in a high-volume environment
- Geo-flexibility across the State for training and Joint Venture Partnership opportunities
Opportunities like this do not come up all that often so apply today and start your journey with Specsavers.
For more information contact Marie Stewart on email@example.com