Why not start your career in the nation’s capital city, Canberra? With openings in our recently renovated Canberra practice, Queanbeyan and nearby Goulbourn for graduate optometrists, there is also the opportunity to take this exciting first step with your friends.
With the latest ophthalmic equipment and exposure to a wide range of pathology across a loyal patient base, these practices will keep you interested and excited about the difference you can make.
What’s on offer?
- Extensive mentorship throughout the two-year Specsavers Graduate Program
- Permanent ongoing employment contract
- Access to 100 CPD points and professional development events every year
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and AHPRA registration
- Competitive salary package
- Sign on bonus
- ‘Go with a Friend’ bonus
If you are a final year Optometry Student with a passion for patient care and clinical excellence and this sounds like something you would like to be part of, please don’t hesitate to contact Charlotte Barlow, Specsavers Graduate Recruitment Manager, to find out more information or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 066 342.