Specsavers strives to be the best optical retailer in Australia, satisfying personal eye care needs at affordable prices, simply, clearly and consistently. We are an award-winning retail organisation with significant and ongoing achievements in innovation.
Townsville in North Queensland is the gateway to the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef, wet tropics rainforest, tropical islands, wetlands, national parks and historical, military and outback experiences. Boasting over 300 days of sunshine each year, the location is perfect for families as well as couples; with more than 700 dining outlets, unique retailing and attractions as well as world class events and entertainment.
Specsavers Townsville Aitkenvale is located in the Stockland Townsville Shopping Centre. The store is 118 sq m in size, with over 1,100 frames in their display, 2 consulting rooms, 5 dispensing desks, dedicated pre-test and fields areas, a staff room and separate office.
We are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic, friendly and professional optical dispenser / retailer to become a Joint Venture Partner at Specsavers Townsville Aitkenvale, QLD.
This Retail / Dispensing Joint Venture Partnership opportunity involves:
- The ultimate opportunity to run your own Specsavers store in partnership with an optometrist
- The co-management of the store’s operations by providing effective leadership and development to the team to meet both patient needs and achieve business objectives
- The effective dispensing of all prescriptions at a consistently high clinical standard, the sale and promotion of contact lenses, and delivery of excellent customer service and of continuous operational process improvements
- An attractive guaranteed salary of $70,000, in addition to quarterly dividends generated by the business’ profits.
Required skills and experience:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a retail manager and / or senior dispenser with demonstrated success in driving a business and team in an established practice / retail environment
- Ability to deliver world-class customer service
- A leader who inspires their team to be the best they can be through continuous development
- Proven experience in generating strong business results in a high-volume environment.
If you are looking for a rare business opportunity, please contact Maria Savva, Partner Recruitment Manager, on 0401 353 587 or firstname.lastname@example.org.